Please Note: Windows 7 (or higher) or MacOS required.
For all all Windows users, please make sure you have run windows update and have installed all important updates.
For Mac users, these instructions are broadly the same, however you will need to obtain the Microsoft Remote Desktop from the App Store.
- Click here: https://remote.abbeyparkschool.org.uk/rdweb
- If you receive any notifications for Microsoft wishing to run an add-on, please accept.
- To login, use your normal school username and password, then press enter, or click "Sign in"
- The screen above appear will appear. Click the APS-RDS icon, when the “Remote Desktop Connection” box comes up, click “Connect”.
- After a few seconds another login window will appear. Please make sure you type the username in the format of aps\username along with your normal password.
- Once you have finished with your session please logout as normal, by clicking the Start Button, then clicking the "Log Off" icon. Any disconnected sessions will be automatically terminated after 30 minutes of inactivity.
- Click “Sign Out” to log out of the Access Website
Last Updated: 26th August 2017