Abbey Park is committed to ensuring that a nutritious and healthy meal is available to all our pupils every day.
We work with Sodexo, one of the largest providers of school meals, to provide meals that are fully compliant with the school food standards.
In addition to the core lunch provision, a range of snacks are available at breaktimes and there is also a breakfast service.
The catering service operates using a cashless system and parent pay. No cash can or will be accepted.
You can download the menus from the related documents at the bottom of this page.
ParentPay – our online payment service
We accept payments online for items such as, school trips, revision guides and uniform. Using a secure website called ParentPay you are able to pay online using your credit or debit card. ParentPay is our only method of making payments to school. A login letter has been sent to all parents.
What are the benefits to parents and pupils?
- ParentPay is easy-to-use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24/7
- The technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach school safely – offering you peace of mind
- Payments can be made by credit/debit card or also through PayPoint
- Full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime
- Your children won’t have to worry about losing money at school
- Parents can choose to be alerted when their balances are low via email and/or SMS text
What are the benefits to our school?
The more parents that use ParentPay, the greater the benefit is to our school. You can help us reduce workloads for all staff, creating more time to lend to educational support and the smooth running of the school. Using ParentPay also ensures that all financial transactions are safe and secure – helping us to remove costs associated with us having to manage cash securely on the school premises
How to get started with ParentPay
Using your account activation username and password:
- Visit www.parentpay.com
- Enter your Activation username and password in the Account Login section of the homepage. NB. These are for one-time use only, you will choose your own username and password for future access during the activation process
- Provide all the necessary information and choose your new username and password for your account – registering your email address will enable us to send you receipts and reminders
- Once activation is complete you can go to straight to Items for payment, select which item(s) you want to add to your basket and proceed to complete your payment
Should you have any questions regarding a students ParentPay account, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or telephone (01793) 705400 Option 2.